UKindianrestaurants.co.uk

RE: www.ukindianrestaurants.co.uk

Hey everyone,

Some of you will know me, some of you won't, as this email probably has been forwarded by someone who knows you.

I have developed this online guide for Indian Restaurants and Takeaways.  Take a look at the website by clicking on the picture below:

UKindianrestaurants.co.uk

I like to know what you think of the site. Please send your comments to abul_22 at yahoo dot co dot uk.

I would appreciate it if you could forward this email to as many people as you can as i want gather a wider circle of opinions.

Thanks everybody

Regards,

Abul.