Re: BiCon issues

as-salamu alaykom,
On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 05:03:45PM +0200, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
>   1. Some errors appear when starting & stopping BiCon in virtual
>      console. Please see start.txt that is attached with this email.
I forgot to mention that pressing Alt+Shift does not switch from English
to Arabic neither in virtual console nor in gnome-terminal, anyways it
is not really an issue in gnome-terminal, as Gnome's Keyboard Indicator
applet allows me to switch already. But it is an issue in virtual
console.

>   3. While typing arabic text, joining & RTL is not done. Please see
>      typing_arabic.png which is a screenshot of what happens when I type
>      arabic in a vim session (same thing happens in mutt and elinks).
I forgot to mention that this does NOT happen in the bash prompt. In
bash prompt it is fine (ie. text is joined & RTL), except for a little
problem, that the text appears before a part of the prompt. Please look
at the attached bash_prompt.png

--
 أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer