Re: Thwab final release

reply on prefix
<<EOS

I have starting making a package for thwab-lib, in the process I found
what I think to be a bug in src/thwab-lib.h, I modified the TH_PATH as
follows:

#define TH_PATH \
      "thwab-lib" G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S \
      ".." G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S TH_FILES G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S \
      "~" G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S ".thwab-lib" G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S
G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S \
      "/usr/local/" TH_FILES G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S \
      "/usr/" TH_FILES G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S

EOS

no need to do that
the first relative paths are relative to binary
so when it's installed to /opt/thwab/bin/ prefix for example
the data should be relative to that ie
/opt/thwab/share/thwab-lib/resources

BTW: I found a couple of bygs I will fix them soon so there is no need to add
G_SEARCHPATH_SEPARATOR_S

in the version that is not yet uploaded