Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 22:49:08 +0200
From: "moayyad sadi" <alsadi at gmail dot com>
Subject: Thwab final release
To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>

http://www.thwab.net/downloads/thwab-lib.tar.bz2  (the bin src and on-line
doc)
http://www.thwab.net/downloads/thwab-data.tar (the books)

if any one want to create an dep ubuntu rpm packages or whatever
do that now and call it
thwab_1.0.0
thwab-data_1.0.0

----------
enhancement includes
faster startup (through a small cache file created after first run or
after adding a new book)
more books

--------
Nadeem could you please put a link to www.thwab.net in at least
external project (later we make it internal)

KOUKA Abdelmonam
Ecole Nationale des Sciences de l'Informatique
Campus Universitaire de la Manouba – 2010 Manouba
Tél:(+216) 97 693 821
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                               [George Bernard Shaw]