Re: Munfasel font, a font that don't need shaping

So I have some GTK apps which do not support UTF-8 and bidi at all.
Does this mean, I can use this font in such applications like Xdialog?
(Generaly the text is centered in the Widgets)

No this font is just a PNG image, I'm just an artist here
you need some one to make it a font and it will work

who ask about allegro ?
there is a good allegro game called freecraft

>The next step is creating an LTR Arabic script. :D
No this is cracking :)

But it would be nice, since there are GTK 1.2 applications
which do not support UTF-8 and BIDI...

again this is cracking to our language this remind me of lynx which display arabic text using english letters for example سلام will appear +s+a+l+m+ or something similar

if there is someone who is going to do such thing then it's not ME

we are using features our flexible language, along with the files
there is a message from Prophet Muhammad to the Roman leader written
by one of the sahaba the font is kufi like munfasel. it's important
for any new feature to be original

Our language last for tens centuries and it's going to last more AS IS