[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Munfasel font, a font that don't need shaping
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Munfasel font, a font that don't need shaping
- From: "Ahmad Sayed" <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:53:11 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=bVSf1UEnjW6kZIGMvLKTAz21O4c+bGv3tkppUS7q6RcuwEhwWAFfadH+sa4wBb+ONg1sOobFpCIxQbo6oTUz8tsfRwssFK2F95cVyKtD+Q1lhQsFaLmRME5zBXiqMHIyn2GdI5aJKI5wE7TmWoX+3UqIHrWPfUNFwKsnnMbHOBI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=Y1LXj7IPwsXTd2ncYTu90eDVitH6rEEqn7WZtYX8Fe8O/+fU+GNMiQzqhhzcX9CNNbA/J8niAutwGMg2NR0jruMGbce+7ppVQJpQXx0bYkxZn0AdUoZrq+oxJWRm7Gbbc4PgtLS6b6W+LSsQo9PeTAfuLYnEcNBevWzsPSZssRo=
>> so I'm not inventing a bad thing inspired by the west
>> I'm cracking what we used to though an arabic language limitation
Very nice info,
>>allegro game library, SDL game library...etc
i'm a bit silly :(, but i'll check out allegro game engine, do you know any game that uses it i'm going to give it a try, I could successfully translate SDL game using fribidi but the CVS version for shaping.
But i have a final question?
the font doesn't need shaping this will be nice but what about BIDI, it still need to be RTL and also LTR when number.