Re: Tools?

i've added to my yahoo messenger

On 2/28/07, islam abofarha <islampharm at gmail dot com> wrote:
Hi Ahmed ,
              my yahoo is islampharm at yahoo dot com
              my msn islammahmad at gawab dot com
              my gmail islampharm at gmail dot com

it's very kind from u to try to help me thx
islam

On 2/28/07, Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com > wrote:
sorry did i miss something , by the  way islam if you need to IM me you could send me your yahoo account or msn i used to use both messengers, in a private Email, Emails sometimes fail as method of communication :)