Re: Thwab-lib: a new project

Nadim Shaikli a écrit :
--- moayyad sadi <alsadi at gmail dot com> wrote:
Please see
http://www.linux-egypt.org/showthread.php?p=44012#post44012
for details

I need a host

Moayyad, we'd love to host your project (I think of it as a "reader" more so than a lib). So please send mail to 'contact' or better yet try to get on IRC for a conversation regarding this very interesting topic to get it up-n-running in earnest.