Re: Thwab-lib: a new project

--- moayyad sadi <alsadi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Nadim> So please send mail to 'contact'
>
> I did not get it ? send what to where ?

Moayyad, I very much think 'Thwab-lib' needs to be part of
Arabeyes's repository so let's try to setup a day/time to talk
about the logistics of what you have in order to get them onto
CVS (we can talk live on IRC).  If you want to prefer to proceed
via email please use the 'contact -at- arabeyes.org' email address
and we'll go from there.

Of concern is the license the reader/library is under as well as
all the "books" and content.  So we'll need to talk about all that
to make sure all is taken care of.

Salam and sorry for the late reply.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time