Re: Do any one know how to make a daemon in python

Salam,

In Python, you can use os.fork() and os.setsid() which are the substitutes of C's fork() and setsid() (of course, you need to import os library).

I find this example concerning a simple daemon in python, and I hope you'll find it useful:

http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/python/daemon.py

Regards