Re: Two new books in Thwab

Salaam,

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 09:48 +0200, moayyad sadi wrote:
> I have added two new books to thwab.net
> Quran meaning translation by Yusufali
> and another one by Pickthall
>
> you may find them in www.thwab.net/thwab-data/
>
> they were imported from Zekr files
> Do any one know what are to conditions of redistribution
> is it something like "free for Da'wa purpose only not for commercial ..etc"

These translations were originally downloaded from
<http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/qmtintro.html>.
According to the above site, they are only free for the non-commercial
purposes.

We had some discussion about these translations in the zekr group:
<http://siahe.com/zekr/wiki/index.php?title=License_of_translations>
We believe at this moment they are all in the Public Domain.

I saw your post here by chance if you have any question which may be
related to the Zekr, you can post it here:
<http://groups.google.com/group/zekr>

Best,
Mohammad