Re: Compiling libQuran

Salam bro
sorry to hear that you still having some issues.

I think what we need is a Quran, compiled and complete with the lib, data, and text.
i.e.all you need is install or run it.

however, I dont really know what you after :D, i.e. an quran app, or just have a go at compiling,
if you just want an quran app under linux, then there is many online versions, and Zekr also works find under linux
just requires double clicking on the icon :)

Wassalam