Re: Compiling libQuran

I checked out the CVS version, the INSTALL file says it's just ./configure && make && make install, but there is no configure file to be run in the libQuran directory, the only executable there is 'Doxyfile'.

Sorry if i'm a PITA, but I have no idea how to get this to compile.

Thanks,
Afief

On 8/28/07, Abderrahim Kitouni <a dot kitouni at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Tuesday 28 August 2007 16:40, Afief Halumi wrote:
> Hello Arabeyes Developers,
Hello,

> I've tried compiling libQuran yesterday and... well I got stuck at the very
> begining, the configure script cannot find my speex.h file although it is
> on my system under /usr/include/speex.
That's because it's searching in /usr/include, a patch has been sent to the
list a while ago, you'd better try the CVS version.