Arabbix feedback

Asselemo alaykom,
I tested yesterday Arabbix and I found some little mistakes I would show them to you:
1) After booting and pressing F2 key, I got this:
Welcome to the MORPHIX liveCD!
Accessing MORPHIX CD at....
Running MORPHIX/rc.m/...
2) After shutting down I got this:
Rebooting...
Use reboot or halt to shutdown your computer
eject: Inappropriate ioctl for device
sh: no job control in this shell

So I'm sending this mail to the Arabbix developers to replace MORPHIX by Arabbix and to find and correct the second error
Salam
عبد المنعم كوكة
KOUKA Abdelmonam
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                                [George Bernard Shaw]