Re: libquran next generation is started

Pada hari Minggu, tanggal 05/08/2007 pukul 23:40 +0300, Mohammed Sameer
menulis:
> I thought we are still discussing the API ?

Yeah, the last one was the qiraah/riwayah. But as nobody seems to object
to the other proposals so I just started the implementation while still
discussing that one. Even probably I will leave that out and let you
guys doing it.

> Anyway, is there a TODO list or something ? Maybe one can contribute!

At least the implementation of the library. My plan is to implement all
the basic functions and the sample plugin for mp3 or ogg.