Re: namazTime imported into arabeyes cvs

AoA!

Namaz is an urdu term for "Salat".

SPeaking of Azaan/Salat time software, I am looking for some web based APIs or some Document which covers different calculation method exist right now. Our friend Djehad Affifi might be helpful in this regard.

/Adnan

Don’t quit your job – Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today! http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144