Re: Fribidi test for pysycache

2007/4/29, Pysycache - contact <contact dot pysycache at free dot fr>:
Le dimanche 29 avril 2007, vous avez écrit:

> I tested it but I all I can see is this error in the console:
> open /dev/sequencer: No such file or directory
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./test.py", line 97, in ?
>     main()
>   File "./test.py", line 60, in main
>     text = font.render(pyfribidi.log2vis (j.decode("utf-8",
> "ignore")), 1, textcolor)
> UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position
> 0-1: ordinal not in range(128)
> I think the error is releated to the text encoding.

incredible :-(
the file is in utf encoding ! (it is one of the menu....)

So I have made you a screenshot of what I obtain on  my computer... if it help
you

> I made sound files for arabic alphabet end numbers
thank you

                         http://www.pysycache.org/
apprendre aux enfants                                      teach kids how
à manipuler la souris                                   to play the mouse

The bidi is ok :-) thank you
all we need now is the character shaping

p.s: I'm using Ubuntu 6.06 maybe the problem is with my distro or my
pyfribidi package.