Re: What is the status of fribidi2

--- Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com> wrote:
> This version will support character shaping as i get, and i tested it and it
> works well, anyone know the intended release date, or a place to get this
> info from.

Ahmad, do please pursue this as this is of great important to a number of
us and report back to let us know your findings.  Do please contact Behdad
via the aforementioned freedesktop mailing-list to get his thoughts on when
this will happen (and what's holding it up as I believe its been at least 3+
years in the making).