Re: Siragi

Zied,

2007/4/6, Zied Abid <ziedabid at gmail dot com>:
I think , yes, the Hebrew is like arabic, it's needs shaping like Arabic,
why, because I view it in VIM ( vim -A : for  arabic, vim -H en Hebrew)
and also, in Latex: the arabtex : it contain both the arabic and hebrew

I'm not sure I follow the thinking. It's understandable that Hebrew does require some "special" handling in applications, but I would think it's because of the directionality. I will try to ask a friend who might know Hebrew and I'll report here.

-Imed

--
Imed Chihi - عماد الشيحي
http://perso.hexabyte.tn/ichihi/