Re: List of Arabic supported windows managers

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 08:23:51PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Mohammed and *,
>
> Am 2007-03-31 17:46:40, schrieb Mohammed Sameer:
> > I've done that before for openbox.
> > The problem is that you can use fribidi for bidi but we don't have a
> > library for shaping.
> > I was using my shaping code.
> >
> > Luckily we ended up using pango in openbox.
> >
> > The WM first must be using unicode internally.
> >
> > You then need to hook into the strings drawing code and modify it to
> > do the shaping and bidi.
>
> Can I get a code sniplet how to do this?
>
> If it is NOT TO MUCH, I can try to make a patch for fvwm.

Guys please. can you read the emails I'm sending ? I've just sent links to patches I wrote
for openbox in the previous email!

http://home.foolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/patches/openbox-20041013.diff?rev=1.1&view=auto
You'll find more here:
http://home.foolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/patches/