Re: ngettext plural forms for arabic

--- moayyad sadi <alsadi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On 8/15/06, moayyad sadi <alsadi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> >
> > I have deduced the plural forms for ngettext
> > Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n>9)?(n % 100 >2 && n % 100 < 11):(n %
> > 10 >2)
>
> should I cross port this to translators mailing lists

You should never cross post anything (one mailing-list destination
per email please).  As for your question, it might be useful to
mention this thread (with a link to the archives) on the 'doc'
mailing-list in case there is interest there.

BTW: in the future do please only cite (ie. include) relevant
     portions of previous emails in your replies.  No reason
     to include the entire previous email(s) in replies.