To: <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:13 AM
Subject: open source contribution- OCR

Hello,

My Name is Nouha, I am second year MIS Masters studnet.
As part of my current coursework, I need to provide an open source contribution. I am specifically interested in the OCR- arabic version software and I am willing to provide all the support possible for this project. Please let me know if this opportunity is open as soon as possible so I can discuss is with my professor.

Thanks,
Nouha