Bug in Gtk+ text viewer/editor widget

I'm  not sure, please try this on any GTK+2.0 application like gedit
with word wrapping enabled
type Arabic text with diacritics (harakat al tashkeel) on every letter
long enough to be wrapped to the next line by one word
and you will see that it will cut the text from the middle not just
the last word
--
I don't know why, word wrapping works fine with Latin diacritics