re: Sound in kprayertime?

Salaam,

I'm having a problem with kprayertime and I'm wondering if you guys can help. I recently installed the latest version and it seems to work fine, but the athan refuses to play.
I do get a notification box saying that it's time to pray, but no athan. I've checked my configuration and it I have the both boxes for 'notify athan' and 'sound athan' checked. I've also changed my sound system to ALSA, but that doesn't seem to help. I know my sound is working fine and I can play mp3's regularly, but after a week of troubleshooting, I still can't get it to work.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Jazakhallahar and salaamallakum,
NMC