Re: Siragi OCR project, uml design diagrams

Hi Tarik,

unless you have other idea
before we begin with segmentation, we should finish The image reading related class,

so here is my flow that In Shaa' allah.

1 - Image reader  Class, and its first baby TIFF reader (Regarding your UML)
2 - Segemntation Module for time begin it will be a c++ wrapper for your current segemnation.

Sorry, Considering Convention used in Naming, I suggest to use java
convention for classes
which is XxxYyy for classes and xxxYyy for function and variable

 { will be at the end of block header line and } will be at in a seperate line

like
int test() {
}
for all blocking statement
classes, structres, functions, loops, condition, ....

consider the later  issue please,