Re: About Arabeyes Quality Software Standard

Salam  Alikom,

i worked in an arabic OCR before using python and a develop a segemntation algorithm using numeric library bundled with python that gives good performace, that works but i got some trouble with (SEEN and BAA') س و ب so while searching  i rediscover your project to be honest i know about it before
but reading your segementation algorithm i found that i almost do the same algorithm i did testing it it gives similar results so i'll be happy to join you in this project instead of creating my own, i tried a lot of segementation algorithms or to be more accurate enhancment for this algorithm but i also failed to get segmentation that satiisfy me to not wasting your time reading a long email just i could offer my help if you want.