Can't get BiCon to work ! Followup

as-salamu alaykom,

  I tried bicon again, and I found the following:

  1. I beleive the reason that bicon uses half the screen is because I
  set my virtual console to be 800x600 which gives me more than 25 lines,
  when I counted the lines that bicon uses (in that half screen), I
  found that it used 25 lines exactly, so probably this is the problem.
  Btw, setting the virtual screen resolution can either be done at
  booting, by setting "vga=NUMBER" in lilo or grub configuration.
  or after booting using fbset command.

  2. the only program that I succeeded to make it display arabic with
  bicon is ELinks, and that was after setting "UTF-8 I/O" option in the
  Setup->Terminal Options menu.