Re: inserting win1256 data using perl-dbi

Hello,

1) I had similar situation. I created the table in utf-8 characterset. So it overrides the database level configuration.

2) Does any one know the standard method of loading Arabic data file into table ? When I use form to enter Arabic data it works fine. But this is time consuming. I tried to use comma delimited files, but it did not work. I used phpmyadmin.

3) Does anyone know how to get soft copy of Arabic Quran, which I can load into tables ?

Thanks, Tasmeea