Re: SiragiOcr: questions from a new comer...

Hi Khayri,

I'm not yet actively involved in this project, i did some coding but not yet commit it (it was a terribly busy 2 weeks), but my comment on your suggestions in UML diagram, there is a parent called recognition that consider the issue of using 2 NN approach, you need  to add another parent on top of recognition right ?
regarding detailed usercase diagram i don't know,
about specification document i'm with you, it will be important.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Sayed