Jitl : libitl java port

Hi All,

I'm working on a java port of libitl. Everything is working fine right
now but I'm still making tests in order to be sure that it gives the
same results as the C libitl.
I registered a sourforge project. I didn't release any packages yet
(still unstable stuff + need some code cleaning and make it more
object oriented) but you can have a look in the svn repository. I'll
update you with news when the first release is ready.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jitl/
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/jitl/

if you have any comments, questions let me know. If any one want to
help I'll be happy to grant access to the svn repository.

Thank you.

--
Mahdi.