Re: Siragi project

Hi,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nadim Shaikli" <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
Tarik, you'll have to do this on Ahmad's behalf as you are the only one with
CVS access to the Siragi project (until you tell 'contact at arabeyes' otherwise).

I've just requested a write access to Siragi project for Ahmad by sending an eMail to contact at arabeyes dot org

BTW: I've slightly modified your Siragi project blurb (thanks for keep us and
it updated) so feel free to rephrase -- my intent was to make it a bit
shorter with a link as that blurb ends-up on our homepage.

I didn't understand what you meant in your latter message about "Siragi project blurb". But now it's clear. Your phrase is perfect and I appreciate (and discover) the links to ML archive.

Thanks

Tarik