Re: Siragi project

--- Tarik Fdil <tfdil at sagma dot ma> wrote:
> Thanks Ahmad,
>
> could you send your work to CVS, even if it is not complete. You can add a
> new source directory, to separate old from new code.

Tarik, you'll have to do this on Ahmad's behalf as you are the only one with
CVS access to the Siragi project (until you tell 'contact at arabeyes' otherwise).

BTW: I've slightly modified your Siragi project blurb (thanks for keep us and
     it updated) so feel free to rephrase -- my intent was to make it a bit
     shorter with a link as that blurb ends-up on our homepage.