FW: Re: e-government operating systems

Dear sir:

I started a new open source 32-bit multitasking, protected mode operating system , It is really a new by design .

I send this link for collecting comments and opinions  about the project.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/egovsh

With regards

email : sherifmagd at hotmail dot com

to get more comments: developer at arabeyes dot org

Regards,

    I started a new open source 32-bit multitasking, protected mode
operating system .

I send this link for collecting comments about the project.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/egovsh

With regards

-- Youcef Rahal