libquran / mac gui

salam 3alaikum

being fed up of the lack of Mac OS quran reader apps, I thought I
might make one. I knew a little about arabeyes just from searches and
stuff and i figured I'd look into the quran project. so i thought
maybe i'd make a mac-native gui using libquran.

I have a question though, how do i build libquran? it says run
./configure, but there is no configure in libquran subdir in CVS.

also if you have any  suggestions or recommendations regarding the
desire of mine to make such an app... please let me know..

jazakum Allah khayr

Ian