Re: libitl-0.6.4 :A possible BUG? C# porting almost complete!

Abdalla,
i'm familiar with Waleed Muhanna's work. In fact, I'd translated the
program into a pure javascript, so what you need to run the program is
just a web browser. Hoever, I think the first person who wrote such
program is Kamal Abdali, and Waleed Muhanna make it better.
I've contacted Mr WAlewed before, but he refused to license the source
code at all. That's why you can't get the source code anymore from his
web page. Those who are distributing it are against his will. So, I
can't distribute my above work. That is why I had to look for
alternative.

Regards.