Re: speech recognition, speach syntheses

Salam,

I'm not a developer but a user of arabic speech syntheses. You should have a
TTS to transform arabic text to phonetics and a Speech Synthetiser to
transform phonetic symbols to speech. Upon my knowledge, the only free
software for Speech Synthesis is MBROLA. There is some TTS compatible with
MBROLA and supporting arabic like EULER. Check this page
http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/mbrola.html and click on "Text-to-speech"
link to have more information about arabic Speech Synthesis.

Regards
Tarik