Re: Need help to install BIDI with php

I managed to reverse a word, but I need to reverse a sentence, i.e. when you
have space or comma between two arabic word.
Problem with brakets ... when you reverse, you have to reverse brakets, but only
if it's around an arabic sentence. You have to include dot at the end of the
arabic sentences, not at the begining... and so on.
I could try to list them all, but as it is certainly studied for BIDI, I would
have liked to get the information, it will be easier.
My class is based on UFPDF and if I manage to do something useful for all, I'll
release it on the same licence as UFPDF.
Regards
Armelle