Re: posting

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- Abdalla Alothman <abdalla at pheye dot net> wrote:
3. For the mailing list maintainers: I posted a C++ class in the
past, and I think it was inappropriate to do so without asking
permission. Is it okay to attach source code files with list
messages?

You are encouraged to upload your attachments to the internet somewhere (there are plenty of free sites that would allow that for gratis) instead of mailing them to the mailing-list(s). The list won't allow anything above 40KB through.

You could mail me the code files privately and I would upload them for a while on my website http://www.khalifa.ws

Ahmad Khalifa