Re: Siragi info

--- Tarik FDIL <tarik at linux dot sagma dot ma> wrote:
> I know I'm very late, I should  update CVS files, give more precise
> todo list and post an alpha release of the project to help people get
> an idea on what should be done. But, I'm really very busy last days.

No problem at all - I certainly didn't intend any sense of
urgency just a friendly reminder.

> I have to deliver an important technical study for a business project
> next week,  May 12th. After that I think I will be more free to work
> on siragi.

Great, hope your deliverable exceeds expectations.

If you come across any samples or examples of Siragi at work
that I could include in a presentation do please let me know
(a URL or two would do).

Thanks & Salam.