[putty] wcwidth.c upgrade

I'm considering upgrading PuTTY's wcwidth.c to the latest available from
<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/wcwidth.c>, on general principles.

Examining the changes, I see that the status of some code points has
changed, including ones that I think are in your bailiwick:

 000005C4-000005C4 0
-000005C5-0000064A 1
-0000064B-00000655 0
-00000656-0000066F 1
+000005C5-000005FF 1
+00000600-00000603 0
+00000604-0000060F 1
+00000610-00000615 0
+00000616-0000064A 1
+0000064B-00000658 0
+00000659-0000066F 1
 00000670-00000670 0

("0" = combining/zero-width, "1" = normal single-width; so several
character that were previously spacing characters are now combining.)

Do you (hence or otherwise) have any opinion on whether the upgrade is a
good idea or a bad idea? Is it likely to break anything (including your
existing Arabic code in PuTTY)?