zaurus/minibidi

assalaamu `alaykum

I had a week away last week and I'm back today. I've been trying to get to the
bottom of a small problem integrating minibidi into qt/e and it's now
working, with tashkeel etc. As and when, I'll start translating the opie apps
into arabic.

During the process I had to make two small changes to minibidi.c:

1. The array shapetypes[] needs to be extended up to the new SHAPE_LAST with
appropriate shaping codes (for now I just added the tashkeel entries).

2. I think this is a small bug - in doShape() change

else if (j == count) nextTemp = SU;

to:
 else if (j == count-1) {
	nextTemp = SU;
	break;
}

I didn't send a patch as this is easier for me (sorry Ahmed).

Thanks again to Ahmed for the excellent minibidi library.

wassalaam
abdulhaq