Re: Duali Status

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Anyone willing to start talking to aspell's maintainer to describe to him
how duali works and to see if we can generate an acceptable patch for
inclusion ?  This would require intimate knowledge of duali apriori.

Not me at the moment,

Pity, I don't have enough technical details on duali to approach aspell's author with so I guess we'll have to wait for a more educated bunch to step forward (and/or wait a bit longer :-)

As this is very new to me, and I dont know what the best approach to it is, in means of integreating with aspell or OOo, Im still reading up on it. I still dont know what suffix/prefix is or what affix is.

M.Elzubeir wrote a few documents that were/are very helpfull, Im still
reading those. It would sure be helpfull if M.Elzubeir or anyone could
tell us the status of the current CVS code, as I haven't attempted to
compile/run it.

Regarding the recent post from OOo native lang list forwarded by Ossama,
Im not sure how duali works (yet :) or its status.

ak.