Qamoose Web Interface - Is it buggy?

Hi,

When I enter "مصر" into Qamoose at http://qamoose.arabeyes.org/dict_main.cgi,
I get :

  "Sorry, the term you're seeking was NOT found"

It does not matter whether I choose "exact" or "any match".

But, when I enter "Egypt", I get the answer --

        English : Egypt
	Arabic  : مصر

Please make it clear if the text box only accepts English.

But, if it accepts only English, then why the Javascript
virtual keyboard for Arabic?

I am sure you can make the dictionary lookup both ways,
i.e., English->Arabic and also Arabic->English.  You can use
either one text box or two.  If you have just one text box,
you could have the server detect whether the entered text was
in UTF-8 or just the ASCII subset.  If ASCII, then do English
lookup.  If UTF-8, then do Arabic lookup.  This would be very
nice.

Also,  it would be very nice if the dictionary provided the
fully vocalized entry.  I know this is more work, but it would
be very nice for people like me: I am just beginning to learn
Arabic.

Thank you!

- Ed Trager
  Bioinformatics Programmer