Re: About SIRAGI

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 12:06:52AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Again, I'll talk to you about this in private.  The idea though is to
> > import as much (if not all) of your docs/papers as possible so as to get
> > others interested and possibly working to augment your work.  As noted
> > there had been a great deal of talk about an Arabic OCR and a leg of
> > SIRAGI's deals entirely with that topic.
> >
> > Expect the procedural email soon.
> >

> And after 10 days, Any news ? ;-)

As noted, the procedural email (ie. read the HOWTO and submit a bug-report
(ie. generate a request) to get your CVS account) and a question on where
to get any source files and documentation for importing was mailed (out Feb
11, 2005) yet no reply was received.  In short, I'm still waiting for Mr.
Fdil to get the ball rolling.

BTW: We've had a person register with arabeyes recently who actually does
     OCR for a living and so importing all of Mr. Fdil's work now would
     really be helpful instead of ignore all his efforts to start anew.