Re: Fwd: Choosing a neutral web site for the RTL languages

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Would it be appropriate to host this on our site some where, maybe like
> http://ooo.arabeyes.org/ or /rtl/ ?

Could you give us a bit more info on this - mail it to 'contact' (that's
the normal procedure for new projects).  Once we get your request 'core'
will take up the issue at its next weekly meeting.

Do please tell us what is involved and what is the intent of this project.
Will there be people committing to the project without regard to Arabic
per se ?  Why didn't OOo host it themselves, etc.  Do please address all
these issues and we'll go from there.