Transliterator: A C++ Transliteration Class

Asalamu alaikum,

Brother Ahmad Khalifa, Hamid Suhli, and myself talked about
a various issues of handling Arabic grammar and I mentioned
the Translliterator class and how it could handle two different
grammatical rules at once.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to finish the document until
recently.

If you wish to test the class, you can download it from here:

http://www.pheye.net/abdalla/articles/trans/src/transliterator-1.0.tar.gz

To read the document (and download the class or individual files in the
archive above):

http://pheye.net/abdalla/articles/trans/

I repeat that I didn't have time to finish the document until now. Obviously
I didn't proof read the document. So if you find any mistakes (which are abundant
at this time!) or if you have any suggestions, please send me a message.

Salam,
Abdalla Alothman