Re: Bug in QtQuran

Dear Youssef,
In Quran project page, you can see my name as one of the contributor.
However, as far as I know, we cannot get hold of the project leader at
the moment, Mr Yousif.I contributed to the project only in Quran text,
font (which has my name), and PDF files only. I'm not the software
developer. I think no one is working on the program itself. Maybe
Nadim can say something about this.

Personally, I think we need someone to be working on the software. We
might want to redesign the whole thing.However, as I mentioned before,
I'm not the software developer, so I can't really take the lead.

Current the software does not come with my updated text, which is more
or less complete. I think the software cannot work well with the text
because of the font issues. We really need a good coordination to get
things done. If you want to do something about it, maybe we can work
on something.

Regards.