dovbook sgml Arabic

Hi All,
I am seeking for a way to be able to generate outputs (At least HTML ) from docbook  and specially debiandoc for Persian and Arabic docs.
Is there any tutorial guidlines for it.
nsgml complanes about UTF chars and there is no RTL tag
Please respond me directly hence I am not in the list
--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.