Re: gtk arabic colorings

Hi Ahmed,

I saw your message about broken shaping in gtklabels and got the
code saved to review sometime.  If you have filed bugzilla bugs
insted of mailing Owen directly, you may have had got someone
fixing the issue.  The pango-markup approach should work as far
as we developers are concerned, it was fixed back in 2002.
Anyway, open a bug against pango on bugzilla.gnome.org and attach
your test case, I will have a look soon.

behdad

--behdad
http://behdad.org/