Re: Problem with libquran

Mirza, I'm forwarding your email to Arabeyes' "developer" list [1] so
that the quran application's author can hopefully reply (don't despair
if there is a delay in M.Yousif's reply as he seems to address issues
in spurts).

BTW: since you are doing your studies in image processing, you might
     want to check out the new OCR project - Siragi [2].

[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Siragi

FYI: you're our first contact, as far as I know, from Slovenia :-)